Scandinavian Automation Intelligence – København C
Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is looking to strengthen the Software and Hardware Development capacity with Software Engineers in order to meet current pipeline of deliverables for immediate current international ITS projects and for deliverables in public tenders under development. If you have several years of experience in software development and you are looking to engage and learn, you are welcome to join us in this data-driven journey.
We offer an opportunity to engage in real-life software development, with a dedicated team, across multiple countries. Scandinavian Automation Intelligence has embarked on an international expansion journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class within the ITS industry and the world of mobility. This expansion levers that our leadership rely on building strong teams, that work in harmony across business units, as well as across borders. You will be placed in the head office in the center of Copenhagen City, and work close with business stakeholders. Delivery of projects are divided into several development teams and you will be joining one of these teams.
You will be a Software Engineer with strong front-end development skills in your Scrum team, share technical knowledge, mentor less senior developers and collaborate with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Delivery Lead.
Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences
- driving DevOps and CI/CD
- setting and ensuring high software development and code quality standards in the team
- adopt modern technologies and accelerate innovation in the development department by driving cloud-native approach, PaaS paradigm, T-shaped people mindset, DevOps, etc.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate is a proactive developer, who has a proven track record in front-end development. We are immediately in need of a team member with the following skills and experiences:
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplished engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
About Scandinavian Automation Intelligence
Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is an engineering company delivering hardware and software solutions to the science of vehicle and passenger mobilization Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is a sister company of INTETRA, and the Nordic office in Copenhagen. INTETRA is specilized in the research, production, and integration of Intelligent Transportation Systems and road safety products since 2005. Since its establishment, the company operates globally and keeps expanding its product range and portfolio.
By investing its income to R&D, INTETRA focuses on finding innovative solutions in Intelligent Transportation Systems. Thus, our R&D department is constantly developing better, more useful, more original products and projects using the advanced information and communication technologies with the motto “Do the Best to achieve the Best”.
INTETRA manufactures and integrates Variable Message and Traffic signs, LED Traffic Lane and Speed Control Signs, Red Light and Speed Enforcement Systems, Tunnel Safety Signs, Electronic Height Detection and Warning Systems, Traffic Signalization Systems, Road & Pedestrian Studs. All of our products are produced with assurance of ISO 9001 quality management and CE approved We are looking for engineers to our new office in Copenhagen, who will work together with the production in Istanbul, and develop new products and solutions, both for existing customers and for new customers in the Nordic and rest of Europe.