Scandinavian Automation Intelligence – København C
Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is looking to strengthen the Software and Hardware Development capacity with Hardware Engineers in order to meet current pipeline of deliverables for immediate current international ITS projects and for deliverables in public tenders under development. If you have several years of experience in software development and you are looking to engage and learn, you are welcome to join us in this data-driven journey.
We offer an opportunity to engage in real-life hardware development, with a dedicated team, across multiple countries. Scandinavian Automation Intelligence has embarked on an international expansion journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class within the ITS industry and the world of mobility. This expansion levers that our leadership rely on building strong teams, that work in harmony across business units, as well as across borders. You will be placed in the head office in the center of Copenhagen City, and work close with business stakeholders. Delivery of projects are divided into several development teams and you will be joining one of these teams.
You will be a Hardware Engineer with design and development skills, share technical knowledge, mentor less senior engineers and collaborate with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Delivery Lead.
Your tasks will among other things include the following:
– Design of digital and analog circuits, adapters, shield cards, add-on cards, application specific circuitry, etc.
– Prototype development including PCB layout preparation, Bill of Material entry, first article testing, and design verification.
– Development of test methods, test connectors, cables or probes.
– Design and development of digital hardware, FPGAs, CPLDs, microprocessors, interface circuitry, and JTAG emulation tools for leading edge embedded processors.
– Product development from concept to production, including post-delivery customer support and documentation.
– Design to ensure that products can be produced in large quantities.
– Write user’s manuals, application notes, Engineering Change Orders etc.
– Participate in new products definition, design reviews and quality assurance testing
We are looking for
The ideal candidate is a proactive person, who has a proven engineering track record. We are immediately in need of a team member with the following skills and experiences:
– Computer and/or Electronics Engineers
– Expert in designing ARM based microcontrollers,
– Good knowledge of industrial communication design,
– Good knowledge about TCP/IP, Network,
– RTOS, Multitasking, Master/Slave design
– Good knowledge about industrial protocols, ModBus RTU, ModBus/TCP, Profibus DP, ProfiNet etc.
– Knowledge on using BLE, DSRC etc. communication design
About Scandinavian Automation Intelligence
Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is an engineering company delivering hardware and software solutions to the science of vehicle and passenger mobilization Scandinavian Automation Intelligence is a sister company of INTETRA, and the Nordic office in Copenhagen. INTETRA is specilized in the research, production, and integration of Intelligent Transportation Systems and road safety products since 2005. Since its establishment, the company operates globally and keeps expanding its product range and portfolio.
By investing %7 of its income to R&D, INTETRA focuses on finding innovative solutions in Intelligent Transportation Systems. Thus, our R&D department is constantly developing better, more useful, more original products and projects using the advanced information and communication technologies with the motto “Do the Best to achieve the Best”.
INTETRA manufactures and integrates Variable Message and Traffic signs, LED Traffic Lane and Speed Control Signs, Red Light and Speed Enforcement Systems, Tunnel Safety Signs, Electronic Height Detection and Warning Systems, Traffic Signalization Systems, Road & Pedestrian Studs. All of our products are produced with assurance of ISO 9001 quality management and CE approved We are looking for engineers to our new office in Copenhagen, who will work together with the production in Istanbul, and develop new products and solutions, both for existing customers and for new customers in the Nordic and rest of Europe.